BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SENIORITY VS JUNIORITY

I was thingking what I am gonna write in the blog..well i start thinking from the moment i create my email..I was wondering what topic should I post to you..well during midnight i woke up from my bed immediately when i got an idea to write! that was ridiculous for me...i meant hello! mar? what happened to you?! you are wasting your time with this shit thing...! But that is not an issue for me now because here I am..writing... well i choose seniority v juniority because i had an experience that i will never forget for entire of my life..firstly when we talk about senior, we will imagine someone who are matured, a lot of credits, quality, and experiences and junior is a person who are need to respect and learn from senior..well that was totally true! i used to do same thing when I've been junior during my studies at University within my country. I fully respect all my senior, for me, there are such as my teacher, my guide when I was totally blind! But It changed when i learn something, senior is not always like that..some of them actualy immatured, childish, and empty..I am not saying this to all of senior because I ever being a senior too. I wrote this because I have "nice" and memoriable experienced. when I junior i have been bullied by my senior that i respect very much..they borrowed my thing but actually the suite word is used my thing without my permission, prentend to be nice in front of me but critics when I am not there. they never respect me, making loud when i was studying, laugh like a big giant when i was sleep! that what we call matured?! i dont think so. when I as a junior start to react, they said i was rude n ask me to behalf myself..i dont think so. they said, junior should respect senior. but do they respect me?
Of course I will respect them if they do the same thing to me..what I trying to say here is, useless who are proud to be senior but act like a kids. I will laugh if I remember their advice to me..
well there are different between senior and junior.. and i love the spirit..but certain people changed my perception now..well a different are actualy "respect" sometime junior also soo many experience than senior..we should share each other, learn and learn..that was actualy the real way to define seniority and juniority. It is not a name we are talking about, but a creadibility to be senior and junior. respect each other will create harmony view..that is actualy the spiritual of seniority vs juniority...

0 comments: