BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK...!!

Well, Salam and hello to the readers!..
maybe some reader wondering why am I put "KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK...!!" as a title. I begin my blog with the meaning of the title that I choosed. Hmmm.."KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK...!!" is actually a symbol, well i prefer to write about world, humanity, interest of me, and global issues..so the symbol is like a "door"!. well we always knock the door before we enter to whatever place so, it is like when you, as a reader open my blog you will knocked my "door" (blog) and then your will see the colour of my touch (writing)..explored myself by reading my writing and discover what I thought. Well, i always dreaming to be a positive activist. That is why I am here!...to share about humanity, friendship, love without no different colour of skin and religion..i just want to share my thought to the readers who interested and actracted to my blog..enough for now..enjoy reading ya!!

0 comments: