BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FIRE!!, FIRE!!




You see this guys?! this is SIMON BAKER or in other name is NICHOLAS FALIN in The Guardian tv series..i love The Guardian tv series..let me tell you a little about the characteristic of nicholas fallen or 'Nick' in The Guardian series..Nick is a lawyer sentenced to community service working for the community due to the drug charger. He also, a lawyer to his father lawyer firm that incharge in the business and corporative cases. Well, what the best about nick is he look alike a bad man, who doesn't care about society..what he only cares is work! but deep inside this man, i see the charity an humanity..well Simon Baker brought this character very smooth.


But why i wrote about The guardian series? do it relate to my story? my title is fire, but why i wrote this story??. today, the terrible thing happened to me because of this guy! fiuh..! that was totally wicked and terrible and i can't forget it...
Before I start wacthing The Guardian tv series at 11 pm, I was frieding some thing..While i frieding, i saw the clock has already 11pm..'shoot!, The Guardian now!' I take out my bean curd from the pan and eat it while i wacthing the guardian..well i was amazed by this guy. i cannot close my eyes and stop wacthing the guys. I am focus, very focus! the director arranged the story very nice and simon baker is a realy good actor..!wow! can you feel my enthusianm??!
But at the same time, I didnt realize i'm burning my kitchen! oh my good, bless my soul..suddenly my eyes caught something red colour flamming! ya Allah! shoot! my kitchen...i terrified dont know what to do, I'm shaking. I running to the kitchen and try to light of the fire..owh my god..it's burning and getting bigger!..but I try my best to light of the fire..I try and pray to god..finnaly the fire getting small, small and gone...
Fiuh..! I sat because of tired..oh! my nicholas!.i'm shaking..but I realiez something...nick..I need to let you go if i was cooking...I swear! eventough I love you but I need to do this if I'm not doing this your will never get a loyal girl like me anymore..and I believe I will scold by my mum and my dad...my kitchen..owh my kithcen...owh..nick..shoot!




0 comments: